Features & EventsBeauty & StyleSex & RelationshipsTravel & LeisureCareer & FinancesHealthAnti-AgingWeight Loss

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eula Valdez : FHM Interview

 FHM Interview May 2006
Click here for direct link:  http://www.fhm.com.ph/fhm-babes/cover-babe/284/eula-valdez/p/1

INTERVIEW: ALEX PAITA
PHOTOGRAPHY: XANDER ANGELES OF EDGE OF LIGHT




After wooing you for what seemed like forever, you finally gave in! Please tell us this is really happening.
Yes, two years ago I was really hesitant kasi masyadong daring yung mga pinagagawa ninyo. Hindi ko kaya. Right now, wala naman akong image na pino-project. I don’t want to be trapped in one image. I already posed for a body calendar two years ago. I didn’t get any violent reactions. Ngayon, I’m really flattered kasi nag-offer uli ang FHM na mag-pose ako.

Were you even aware of the large chunk of letters we get from readers requesting for you?
Really? I’m not aware! I’d be really flattered if I’d known then. It boosts my confidence kasi at my age di ba, may nagre-request. Thirty-eight is not too old after all. But compared to your recent cover girls, that is too old. Ha ha!

That’s precisely the point. You’re 38 and still as hot as those teens! Do you mind being called a MILF?
Ha ha ha! Bahala sila. Para sa akin this is another role. I can do this, and I can do a lot more things. I’m an empowered woman no matter what I do.

But really, you don’t look like a mom. We mean, with that face and that body…
Thank you. Yun din nga ang sabi ng husband ko. So when he saw Xander’s works pumayag na agad siya. He’s proud that I’m posing for FHM.

Of course, being Amor Powers adds up something to your sex appeal.
Yes, that was five years ago. But as I’ve said I don’t want to maintain one image. Gusto ko puwede akong maging mother, other woman, girlfriend ng bata. At para pagtanda ko, I have something to keep and say, “Wow, I posed for FHM!”





1 comment:

  1. dont you have any high resolution shots of ms eula valdez??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails